Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is an integral part of the Agreement. In addition to the restrictions found the Agreement, this AUP prohibits the activities described below in connection with your use of the Service. Authentic8 reserves the right to update this list as the Authentic8 Services evolve. Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this AUP have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
Customer shall not:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Authentic8 Service, or any individual element within, Authentic8 IP, Authentic8’s name, any Authentic8 trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Authentic8’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-user areas of the Authentic8 Service, Authentic8’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Authentic8’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Authentic8 system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Authentic8 or any of Authentic8’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Authentic8 Service;
- Attempt to access or search the Authentic8 Service or download information or data from the Authentic8 Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Authentic8 or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an Authentic8 trademark, logo URL or product name without Authentic8’s express written consent;
- Use the Authentic8 Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Authentic8 Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Authentic8 Service;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Authentic8 Service or any third party;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from other users of the Authentic8 Service or any other third party without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that (i)Authentic8 will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Authentic8 may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate the Agreement (including this AUP), (ii) Authentic8 has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Authentic8 Service or to review or edit any Customer Data, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Authentic8 Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Authentic8 reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content, including, any Customer Data, that Authentic8, in its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of the Agreement or this AUP or otherwise harmful to the Authentic8 Service.