Capitalized terms not defined below will have the meaning ascribed to them in the Agreement. Additional terms used herein are defined below.
SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
- Customer Responsibilities. Customer Responsibilities. Customer will provide direct first tier technical support directly to its Authorized Users. Examples of first tier support are:
- PIN resets, user adds, user deletes, suspensions, etc.
- Client installs, network connectivity/latency issues.
- Miscellaneous basic usage questions
- Standard Support. Authentic8 will provide
- Access to Authentic8 support portal, knowledge base and ticketing system
- Second tier support escalation to Customer via email and phone during the regular business hours of 6am-6pm (Pacific Time), Monday-Friday (excluding national holidays)
- NOTE that if customer encrypts system logs, Authentic8 will be unable to triage or troubleshoot certain system or user issues, or to provide reporting data without coordination with Customer
- Maintenance. Authentic8 will make updates (error corrections, bug fixes, enhancements and/or improvements) to the Authentic8 Service on an ongoing basis. Except in the case of emergencies, Authentic8 will schedule maintenance during appropriate, non-peak usage hours (typically between 10pm on Fridays and 12pm on Sundays, Pacific Time) and to the extent possible will provide advance notice of any planned service disruption. Customers may visit support.authentic8.com for more information, and may subscribe to the support RSS notification feed.